Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

Oh, well. What's a royal ball?

After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and-and boring, and-and completely... Completely wonderful.

Last night was my graduation ball and it was the perfect end to uni (though Graduation is still to come). When I mentioned I was going to my ball on twitter, a few beauties asked if they could have a peek at my dress...


My dress is from Monsoon and I think has just the right amount of embellishment around the neckline that I didn't need to wear very much other jewelry, just a simple ring from Orelia. My shoes are also from Monsoon - I really struggled finding plain gold formal shoes, but these are really pretty and actually quite comfortable!

We all had such a lovely night that included dancing to the macarena (which, when dancing to it, never seems to END), posing for lots of photos in the photobooth and finally munching a McDonalds in our dresses.

I never got a good photo of my make up, but I'll get round to recreating it soon in a 'what I've been loving lately' post as I've been using lots of lovely new things!


Love Nicola
xxx

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Nic! That dress really suits you, the colour and the shape :)
    Also love your friends hair (the one in the blue dress) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm glad you had such a good time :-) Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh you look lovely, that colour looks stunning on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! congratulations on graduating! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely!! love the colour of the dress.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abbie - Aww thank you sweets! And clares hair looked gorgeous! I'll pass it on :D

    Laura - Thank you :)

    Corrie - Thank you so much, It's not a colour I would normally have tried!

    Charlene - thank you so much sweets!

    Cotton - Thankies!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!