Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Style Crush: Christina Hendricks

Hey Dolls :)

My crush on Christina Hendricks extends much farther than her fashion - her AMAZING figure, hair, face and Marilyn Monroe-esque voice all leave me speechless. I sometimes feel when people talk about 'curvy' (I abhor that phrase) actresses it can all become a tad cliched but in this case it's true, for me Christina Hendricks is an inspiration...she has a bust, hips and a jaw dropping booty, all the more emphasised by her sashay. Her fashion is always on point, she definitely knows how to work a dress. Also, I love that Christina experiments with make up - her face is one that welcomes a multitude of styles and colours, always leaving me a tad envious.








Christina Hendricks has definitely become my number one inspiration.

Lots of Love
Nic
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. my god she's gorge! I definitely need 2 get involved with this show! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Nicola!!

    Christina is STUNNING!!

    fab figure!!!

    love the post!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! Also had to mention how I love your collection of images on the left hand side of the blog (Carrie, Romeo and Juliet, Beauty and Beast etc) so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not agree more - it's great to see how she's become such an icon! I always think she looks like she'd be fun to sit and have a cup of tea and a natter with, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a real woman with a real body, love the post and the pics x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely agree with everything you said! She is just gorgeous <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a babe! I must start watching Mad Men, I've heard such good things! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVED this post, she's amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christina rocks...a real-looking role model for once! Just hope she doesn't ever succumb to industry pressure...talking to you Sophie Dahl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Christina, she is without a doubt my girl crush. I find her so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you all agree :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love her - she is just gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love her all the more for referring to Anne of Green Gables in an interview ;) haha
    I also read somewhere that her boobs are fake... please dont be true :(

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!