Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2010

FOTD

Hello Sweets :)

Here's a quick look at my make up from yesterday. I was running a bit late to meet my friend Clare pretty much slapped whatever was close to hand at the time - so much so I forgot to put anything on my lips...






FACE

Revlon Colorstay
MAC MSF Natural
NARS Laguna
Illamasqua bronzing Duo
MAC Hang Loose

EYES

UDPP
MAC Satin Taupe
Bourjois Blanc Diaphane
MAC Smoulder Pencil
MAC Zoom Lash

Boo off to work I go in the rain - have a good day beautiful!

Lots of Love
Nic
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. owh you look so so pretty! ♥
    love your hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eye make up sweetie and your hair is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks gorgeous!! Love the hair too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you look so pretty & that blush really suits you :).
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your eye makeup :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang loose looks so pretty on you <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tennille - Thanks hunny - I wish it was my real hair boo!

    Dollface - Thank you so much, I honestly just slapped some satin taupe a bit slap dash :D

    Happy1234 - Thank you!

    Make-up Addict - Aww thank so much

    Charlotte - I have pretty much worn it everyday since I bought it

    Mel - Aww thank you :)

    Lillian - thanks lovely

    Abbie - It's my favorite of the minute, thanking you ;)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look babe, really like this- you look stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chelsea - Thanks love!

    Steph - Thanks lady :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!