Pages

Thursday 22 July 2010

Dior Loving

Hello Loves :)

I've had such a good couple of days...I went to see Inception and had a perv over Tom Hardy and Leo Dio, found out my mum and dad are moving back up to Scotland and...I think I've found a foundation I like and that likes my skin...AMEN!

Enter Diorskin Sculpt...

I visited the dior counter with full intentions of buying Forever, however after chatting to the SA about what I was looking for she recommended Sculpt as it creates a more youthful and fresh finish to the skin. I love the way Sculpt makes my skin look - it has great coverage (the Dior lady said it is the most coverage they offer) but rather than being matte it creates a natural glow to the skin. However, a word of warning, I don't think I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin, after a while I have found that my skin needs blotting and reset with some translucent powder - and I don't have oily skin at all. It's quite long lasting and very moisturising. Most of all it gets some love as it comes with a pump...

As always here's a before and after...




This is before setting my face with powder and when done so the dewy effect on the skin becomes a little more subtle (you'll see what I mean below)

I was also a little naughty and bought Amber Diamond and am still suffering pangs of guilt days later...


Ahhhh it's so pretty! Here's how it looks on...



These photos also show how sculpt looks when set with powder, glowy not shiny! And I feel I don't need to say too much about Amber Diamond - it's beautiful!

Lots of Love
Nic
xoxo

P.S Snaps for Barry M 146

12 comments:

  1. Ooh you look beautiful! Amber diamond looks so so pretty, no need to feel guilty! hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day i will pluck up the courage to buy Amber Diamond, i need it in my life! that lip colour looks so pretty on you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

  3. pah, guilt's a small price to pay for pleasure :D I couldn't resist that either!
    I love the coverage of it, I'm always looking for a heavy duty foundation :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie - Thank you lovely! Ha I do rather love it!

    peachykeen - I think you should! You only need a tiny bit so it will last for ages!

    Anca - Yep the coverage is amazing and you honestly only need a tiny bit for your whole face :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That foundation looks lovely jubly!
    Amber Diamond, awwwh my gawwwsh.. it's beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abbie - I looove it, I think you should sneakily buy it when adam isn't looking ;)

    Karleigh - <333

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just bought by candlelight from mac but i kinda want amber diamond after seeing everyone gush over it! and with the foundation, do you believe it gives full coverage? i'm looking for a new foundation and kind of want to try the chanel pro lumiere or whatever it is but this one looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cait - I was going to try pro lumiere but there was noone at the chanel counter and got reeled in by the dior lady ha! It really is good coverage in the after photo i'm not wearing any concealer or powder and it has pretty much covered everything! You should go and see if you can get samples of the two and try them out for a couple days xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so pretty on you gurlie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shifa - thank you honey :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you didn't go for Forever I have it and it has really pink undertones, oxidizes during the day and wears off not really long wearing you definately made the right choice!

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!