Pages

Sunday 6 June 2010

She doesn't know what an unbirthday is...


Hey Dolls :)

Today I'm spending the day reading Alice through the Looking Glass, I adore Lewis Carroll because of amazing quotes such as: 'If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see'.

Here's what I look like today...



Face

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
MAC MSF Natural
Illamasqua Bronzing Duo
Illamasqua Nymph Blush

Eyes

NYX Slate
MAC Carbon
MAC Passionate
MAC Smoulder Pencil
Covergirl Lash Blast

Lips

MAC Pink Nouveau

So that's my Sunday - 90's adidas, Alice in Wonderland, LCD Soundsystem and Coke in glass bottles.

Lots of Love
Nic
xoxo

P.S "and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversation?"

11 comments:

  1. Photoready looks gorgeous on you! On me it'd look like an orange glittery mess, bad times!

    Yayy for alice in wonderland and yayy for coke in glass bottles. It always tastes better from a glass bottle but I can't work out why hehe.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Pink nouveau is an amazing colour! And I love Lewis Caroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favourite Alice quote :D Always loved it as a kid. Loving your make up :) That blush is lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie - I hated it when I first tried it but I'm slowly coming round to it. I wonder why is tastes so much better - it's one of lifes mysteries haha

    girlinthecity - ooooooooh!! How exciting :D

    Lillian - It's really lovely! He is amazing - I love his poetry!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim - Oh you did a little rhyme :D It's amazing eh?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty! :) Love the eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your new header hunny, is gorgeous :)
    Great post, and u look gorgeous- amazing eyes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia - Thank you so much!!

    Steph - the header lady is beautiful I like her stockings haha. Thank yoou <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww you LOOK AMAZING, i love what your doing lately! love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thanks Tennille!! To be honest I've started posting more fun things since I got my camera back, I was always so disappointed that my old cam would never pick up make up properly so it always looked a bit crappy soo hooray!!! Love you lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the looks you put together-left you an award on my page :)

    Bx

    beautyh2t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!