Pages

Friday 23 April 2010

Sweet Blog Award


Hello Everyone :)

I am notoriously bad for keeping up with tags but i'm changing my ways starting of today :D. I was tagged by three of my favorite ladies, Kim May and Tennille for the sweet blog award - thank you!!

Rules
Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers
Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you
Put the award on your blog

So I will tag:

Abbie @ AbbieBabby
Pretty much Abbie makes me laugh plus she has amazing skillzzzz!
Emma Lou @ EmmaLou - BeautyNews
Emma Lou is so lovely and sweet and still quite new to blogging - go show her some love!
Tanya @ Tanya Talks
I love Tanya's blog - she's started doing really easy to follow tutorials which are amazing!
Jennie @ Sailboat
Jennie is lovely and has such a beautiful blog!
Stacey @ Girls are made from sugar and spice
Ahhhh Stacey is probably the most positive, upbeat person I know!
Chelsea @ Life in the GLAMorous Lane
Chelsea was one of the first fab ladies that followed my blog, she's recently started blogging again :D
Lily @ LilyLipstick (I'm not sure if Lily is your real name or blog name, sorry lovely!)
I absolutely love your style!
Caitlin @ Chrysanthemum
Caitlin has the most wonderfully beautiful nails I have seen!
Cait @ Caitlin Marie
Cait is so lovely and sweet! Again she's quite new to blogging so go say hello :D

Lots of Love
Nic
xoxo

2 comments:

I do love a good comment!